Clinical psychology in Wokingham
Clinical psychology can be used for people who experience emotional and behavioural difficulties and may present with problems including:
- Anger Difficulties Anxiety
- Panic Attacks and Phobias
- Attachment Difficulties
- Bereavement and adjusting to ill health in the family
- Challenging Behaviour Coping with life events/transitions
- Depression and Low Mood
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Regulation difficulties
- Feeding difficulties
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship and family problems
- Low Self-esteem and Low self-confidence
- Sleep problems and bedtime routines
- Trichotillomania, Tics and Tourettes
Dr Joseph Nemeth
As a Chartered Clinical Psychologist, I draw on a range of therapeutic approaches to work with adults of all ages including couples and families, addressing difficulties relating to low mood or depression, low self-esteem, relationship problems, and anxiety in its various forms. I also have expertise in supporting people who are coping with any physical health problems, such as chronic pain and neurological conditions.
I have worked in mental health for over 10 years, with NHS experience as a qualified Clinical Psychologist in a range of services including primary care mental health (IAPT), community mental health teams and more recently specialist services for people with neurological conditions. Please feel free to contact me with any enquiries.
Apologies, but I am unable to accept new referrals at this time.